[FIX] Squeak 3.9 / ProportionalSplitter-honor-boundaries

[FIX] Squeak 3.9 / ProportionalSplitter-honor-boundaries

John Pierce-2
Hi all,

It's been a while since I've been able to do some programming. So I'm just dusting off my VM and here's a little changeset I worked up tonight that makes the new splitters in Squeak 3.9 honor the natural window boundaries. If anyone noticed, the splitters in Squeak 3.9 just let you go trucking off outside the window boundaries, and things get all goofy. This changeset should correct that if anyone is interested.

Enjoy.

John

--
It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a simple idea. -- Carver Mead

ProportionalSplitter-honor-boundaries-jrp.cs (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [FIX] Squeak 3.9 / ProportionalSplitter-honor-boundaries ([closed] on Mantis ID 1795)

Ken Causey-3
This changeset was submitted to the Mantis server back in September:

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1795

And Marcus harvested it today for update 7016.  Please check that image
when it is released and if appropriate re-open this issue and add notes.

Sending bugs and fixes to the list was deprecated over a year ago,
please submit all issues directly the the Mantis server at

http://bugs.impara.de/

in the future.

Ken

On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 23:33 -0500, John Pierce wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It's been a while since I've been able to do some programming. So I'm
> just dusting off my VM and here's a little changeset I worked up
> tonight that makes the new splitters in Squeak 3.9 honor the natural
> window boundaries. If anyone noticed, the splitters in Squeak 3.9 just
> let you go trucking off outside the window boundaries, and things get
> all goofy. This changeset should correct that if anyone is interested.
>
> Enjoy.
>
> John
>
> --
> It's easy to have a complicated idea. It's very very hard to have a
> simple idea. -- Carver Mead

Re: [FIX] Squeak 3.9 / ProportionalSplitter-honor-boundaries ([closed] on Mantis ID 1795)

Marcus Denker

On 22.03.2006, at 20:02, Ken Causey wrote:

> This changeset was submitted to the Mantis server back in September:

> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1795

Actually only the bug was reported in September...
I just attached a copy of the changeset to the report yesterday to
not forget
the fix.

       Marcus

On Wed, 2006-03-22 at 20:20 +0100, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On 22.03.2006, at 20:02, Ken Causey wrote:
>
> > This changeset was submitted to the Mantis server back in September:
>
> > http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1795
> >

> Actually only the bug was reported in September...
> I just attached a copy of the changeset to the report yesterday to
> not forget
> the fix.
>
>        Marcus
Ah, my mistake, I forgot to check the log at the bottom.  Thanks for the
clarification, and thanks John for the fix.

Ken