FOSDEM diner & drinks?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Hi,

Craig and I plan to arrive in Brussels-Midi 12:04 on saturday.
We are up for diner & drinks saturday evening, and early diner
on sunday. We'd like to travel back to the Netherlands at 19.00 or so.
Any ideas? I liked the place Andy showed us last year, and it is perfect
for sunday evening.

Cheers,
  Stephan

Re: FOSDEM diner & drinks?

Marcus Denker-4

> Craig and I plan to arrive in Brussels-Midi 12:04 on saturday.
> We are up for diner & drinks saturday evening, and early diner
> on sunday. We'd like to travel back to the Netherlands at 19.00 or
> so.
> Any ideas? I liked the place Andy showed us last year, and it is
> perfect
> for sunday evening.

I am in for sunday evening. My Train back is 19:17.

   Marcus