FUN Squeak on ftp.squeak.org

Karl-19
I'm happy to announce FunSqueak for download:
http://ftp.squeak.org/various_images/FunSqueak/3ShortTangos.zip

Here is the description from Edgar:

Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:

> 3ShortTangos folder contains
> Amablemente.mp3
> Bajo Belgrano.mp3
> Destellos.mp3
> FUNSqueak3.10.1beta.7155.changes
> FUNSqueak3.10.1beta.7155.image
>
> And is packed this way for quick start of SqueakAmp, when user choose his
> own music, takes some tiiiiiimeeeeee.
>
> Into the FunSqueak, you find
> Shout
> Fabrik
> MorphicWrappers
> MathMorphs
> SendTreeExplorer
> Tracing Messages Browser
> DebugReport
> Network-IRC
> Scheduler
> ToothPick
> Rompecabezas
> MoviesFor3dot10
> SqueakAmp
> LogicCircus
> Connectors
> Keymapping
> BabySRE
>
> And some of Jerome, without his knowledge
Karl

Re: FUN Squeak on ftp.squeak.org

Herbert König
Hi Edgar,

>> 3ShortTangos folder contains
>> Amablemente.mp3
>> Bajo Belgrano.mp3
>> Destellos.mp3

everybody download these Tangos! I'm sure they somehow are essential :-))

Thanks Edgar for a Full Image!

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

Re: FUN Squeak on ftp.squeak.org

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 11/16/07 5:44 PM, "Herbert König" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> everybody download these Tangos! I'm sure they somehow are essential :-))
>
> Thanks Edgar for a Full Image!
>
> Cheers

Thanks.
I just coming of UTN, show they and found some bugs. (before my friend
Jerome)
Please me tell I discover why loading Wonderland cause collateral damage.
I have more glue for old friends now, so next version have Wonderland also.
I have my Mepis powered old computer working thanks John Foster, so I plan
have a Comanche shared remote dir for people in list could connect and have
more old vinilo tangos.

Edgar