FW: [Newbies] squeak on sharp zaurus

Ron Teitelbaum

From: [hidden email] [mailto:[hidden email]] On Behalf Of David Brooks
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:10 PM
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Newbies] squeak on sharp zaurus

Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie to linux, but I got my hands on a sharp zaurus pda, running OpenZaurus... linux 2.6 with Opie.

I'd really like to run Squeak on this thing, but I have never done anything like cross-compiling before. I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

--David

ATT00321.txt (173 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: FW: [Newbies] squeak on sharp zaurus

Xinyu Liu
I remembered Mr Yoshiki had port Squeak on Sharp Zaurus before.

Re: FW: [Newbies] squeak on sharp zaurus

Xinyu Liu
I remembered that Mr. Ohshima Yoshiki had ported Squeak on Sharp Zaurus before.