FW: [Newbies] squeak on sharp zaurus

Ron Teitelbaum

Sorry forgot to include davids email: David Brooks [[hidden email]]

Ron

Re: FW: [Newbies] squeak on sharp zaurus

Torsten Sadowski
Hi,

Yoshiki Oshima ported squeak to qtopia. You can get it here:

http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/%7eohshima/squeak/zaurus/squeak-sl-zaurus-e.html

I used the sources to adapt it to the BitBake (OpenEmbedded) system.

Cheers, Torsten