Facet granting through authorization certificates

Facet granting through authorization certificates

Baldur Jóhannsson

 H'lo everyone.

 A delightfull idea occured to me but a little background info first.

 An authorization certificate is basicly a digitaly signed message where the
signer gives third party a permission to use a certain service(s)/resource(s)
given, of course, that the signer emself has those or superset of those
permissions.

 So, why not write a Croquet TMessageRouter subclass that can grant a
TMessageRouterClient a facet based upon a (series) of authorization
certificates?

 (see http://theworld.com/~cme/html/spki.html and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_certificate for more info)

Lestu blöðin á Vísir Vefblöð! DV,Sirkus,Fréttablaðið,Markaðurinn,Hér&Nú og Birta FRÍTT á http://www.visir.is

Re: Facet granting through authorization certificates

Andreas.Raab
Yes, that would work just fine.

Cheers,
   - Andreas