FarRefMap message not understood if Island-ar.41 is merged

1 message Options

FarRefMap message not understood if Island-ar.41 is merged

espin
Hi all,
in the process of updating my image, at the Tweak repository stage as described
in [1,2] I found that I have to avoid to take
   Islands-ar.41
in order to have runnable Croquet demos.
If I don't do so, I get a Message Not Understood from FarRefMap.
The reason for the Message not understood is that FarRefMap mutex is nil.
This is in the process of initializing Croquet harness, the stact is as follows:

   MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>critical:
   UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
   FarRefMap>>at:ifAbsent:
   FarRefMap>>at:ifAbsentPut:
   Island>>asFarRef:
   Island class>>default