Feedback (again)

1 message Options
cbc

Feedback (again)

cbc
Hi.

Just updated to latest on Trunk.

I like the themes - it still takes 7-9 seconds to apply the changes to my approximately 40+ open windows, but it tells me it is doing something - which makes the time acceptable (to me at least).
It now correctly updates all the close windows.  Thanks!

For the update itself, after the first update, it just said updated to a certain number (16268).  When I updated again, it gave the nice message about how we are now in a feature freeze, awaiting bug fixes and release.  It probably would have been nice for that to show up the first time.  (Maybe a fix for the next release.)

-cbc