FillInTheBlankMorph gets amorphous when cancelling edits with ALT+Z

FillInTheBlankMorph gets amorphous when cancelling edits with ALT+Z

Nicolas Cellier
Hi all,
recipe:

UIManager default request: '' initialAnswer: 'Type some keys then CMD+z or ALT+z'

Follow the instructions.
Then type enter or click Accept button: nothing happens.
The Morph is amorphous...

I have RefactoringBrowser + OCompletion loaded, and didn't check if it happens in a virgin image.

Re: FillInTheBlankMorph gets amorphous when cancelling edits with ALT+Z

Jakob Reschke
Confirmed in a 5.3 release image without additional installed software.

Am Fr., 1. Mai 2020 um 12:28 Uhr schrieb Nicolas Cellier
<[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
> recipe:
>
> UIManager default request: '' initialAnswer: 'Type some keys then CMD+z or ALT+z'
>
> Follow the instructions.
> Then type enter or click Accept button: nothing happens.
> The Morph is amorphous...
>
> I have RefactoringBrowser + OCompletion loaded, and didn't check if it happens in a virgin image.

Re: FillInTheBlankMorph gets amorphous when cancelling edits with ALT+Z

K K Subbu
On 01/05/20 3:57 pm, Nicolas Cellier wrote:

> Hi all,
> recipe:
>
> UIManager default request: '' initialAnswer: 'Type some keys then CMD+z
> or ALT+z'
>
> Follow the instructions.
> Then type enter or click Accept button: nothing happens.
> The Morph is amorphous...
>
> I have RefactoringBrowser + OCompletion loaded, and didn't check if it
> happens in a virgin image.

I could reproduce this on all images back to v5.1 (release image, Linux
zip, both 32b and 64b) onwards. 5.0 is fine.

HTH .. Subbu

Re: FillInTheBlankMorph gets amorphous when cancelling edits with ALT+Z

marcel.taeumel
Fixed in Morphic-mt.1655. Can easily be backported to 5.3, 5.2, and 5.1. I will do that later this day.

Best,
Marcel