Filtering Browser panes

Herbert König
Hi,

in 5.1 when hitting a letter while having selected something in a
browser pane this list gets filtered.

How do i get it unfiltered again?

Thanks,

Herbert

Re: Filtering Browser panes

Chris Muller-3
Hi Herbert, this feature was around long before 5.1.  If preference "Filterable Lists Clear Automatically" is selected, it will clear automatically when the widget loses focus.  Alternatively, you may press [Enter] / [Return] on the keyboard to clear the filter and keep the selection, or [Backspace] to clear the filter and return to the prior selection from which the filter was launched.

The above is documented in the Prefence Browser under "Filterable Lists" and "Filterable Lists Clear Automatically".  I also made a video about it:

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Herbert König <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

in 5.1 when hitting a letter while having selected something in a browser pane this list gets filtered.

How do i get it unfiltered again?

Thanks,

Herbert

Re: Filtering Browser panes

Herbert König

Thanks Chris,

due to not working project save I used 4.4 for development and only now give a recent Squeak a try :-)

So I missed a lot of innovations but will stick with 4.4 for serious work.

Cheers,

Herbert