Finding Packages

Rob Rothwell
Ok...so I just reported a duplicate OmniBrowser bug, that was reported as fixed in OB-Enhancements-dr.204.  But I can't find it in the UniverseBrowser, SqueakSource, or SqueakMap.  Is there somewhere else I should be looking for fixes that I don't know about, or am I just not seeing it?  I often wonder how many other things I miss this way...

Thanks,

Rob

Re: Finding Packages

Simon Michael
Good question. Perhaps it is using some other squeaksource instance ?

http://planetmisc.squeak.org/ is subscribed to some relevant places,
this might be a place to watch. Perhaps there are more that should be
subscribed, or perhaps there is a better way to do this.

Re: Re: Finding Packages

Rob Rothwell
Well, I didn't know about that either!  Thank you.  It always seems like there are folks who know what is going on, but I don't know how they do it!

I wonder how many squeaksource instances there are out there?

Take care,

Rob