First green ball

Chris Cunnington
The business of Author in HDTestReport I dealt with ages ago. It was in the image in the FTP directory, but I suppose that image is gone.
I sort of figured you were aware I had to cut and change HDTestReport to make it work.

This is not a big problem. I'm sure I have a copy of that original alteration to HDTestReport. Since you're summoning parts from everywhere, I'll find it, give it to you as source, and you can add it to GitHub or something.
Just a sec.

" I'm happy for someone to say but here's how you can do it right now!"

You're doing it right. And you're doing it right now.
You sound how I felt yesterday. The problem is we are being watched as we do this. It increases the stress.

Chris

Re: First green ball

Frank Shearar-3
On 2 August 2012 17:55, Chris Cunnington <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The business of Author in HDTestReport I dealt with ages ago. It was in the
> image in the FTP directory, but I suppose that image is gone.
> I sort of figured you were aware I had to cut and change HDTestReport to
> make it work.

I had wondered how it had ever worked, actually :) I hadn't thought
that the image would have been customised. My bad!

> This is not a big problem. I'm sure I have a copy of that original
> alteration to HDTestReport. Since you're summoning parts from everywhere,
> I'll find it, give it to you as source, and you can add it to GitHub or
> something.
> Just a sec.

OK, that'd be great. I'm about to leave the office for the day. I may
get a chance to hack a bit tonight, otherwise I'll just carry on
tomorrow.

Yes, I'm thinking of just having the hacked HDTestReport source in the
repo and file it in.

> " I'm happy for someone to say but here's how you can do it right now!"
>
> You're doing it right. And you're doing it right now.
> You sound how I felt yesterday. The problem is we are being watched as we do
> this. It increases the stress.

Thanks for the support, Chris!

frank

> Chris

Re: First green ball

Bert Freudenberg
On 02.08.2012, at 09:55, Chris Cunnington wrote:

> " I'm happy for someone to say but here's how you can do it right now!"
>
> You're doing it right. And you're doing it right now.
> You sound how I felt yesterday. The problem is we are being watched as we do this. It increases the stress.
>
> Chris

You guys are doing great, and I love watching. Don't feel too stressed about it, it's called learning ;)

(one thing that would it make nicer to follow the discussion would be if you (Chris) could somehow tell your mail client to not start a new thread for each reply)

- Bert -

Re: First green ball

Chris Muller-3
> (one thing that would it make nicer to follow the discussion would be if you (Chris) could somehow tell your mail client to not start a new thread for each reply)

+1!