First two lessons of the Basic Island Creator Manual

1 message Options

First two lessons of the Basic Island Creator Manual

Americo Damasceno
Like we said, now at the official Croquet wiki, we are beginning our "Basic
Island Creator Manual", where you will learn how to create dazzlings  (oops!)
Cobalt multiplayer - wifi by now - or standalone islands .

The address of the "Table of Content" of  the Manual is:

http://www.opencroquet.org/index.php/Basic_Croquet-Cobalt_Island_Creator_Manual

Enjoy and, if you have any doubt, let us know here at this list.

We hope to have time to write many lessons every week (it's and update of our
old tutorials....).