FloatingPointException

1 message Options

FloatingPointException

Brad Fuller-4
After running croquet for a while, a FP except ion occured. So, I
restarted it from scratch and started "Croquet (Master)" and left it
to run. I did not enter to world and move anything around. Eventually,
the FP exception occured.

I searched the developers archives for floating point exception, but
couldn't find anything.

 I can not debug it much, it runs very slowly. But, i took a screen
shot of it and attached it. It might tell someone something. I'm going
to attempt to attach the screenshot to this msg, hoping that this
mailing list accepts attachments.

This is the standard off-the-shelf SDK 1.0 from the croquetproject
website on Linux:

$ uname -a
Linux IVES 2.6.25-gentoo-r7-a #3 SMP PREEMPT Wed Oct 1 14:45:40 PDT
2008 x86_64 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux

--
Brad Fuller

FPE.png (29K) Download Attachment