Font Size

Helmut
Hello

increase the font size in the browser code window?

Helmut

Re: Font Size

Casey Ransberger-2
Oh no. I should know how to do this from memory. I think if you explore Preferences you will find the preference in Cuis. I might be wrong though. Juan will definitely be able to point you in the right direction if I'm not doing a good job of that though.

In other news, should we add this stuff to the appearance menu? I think it might make sense since we don't have a browser for preferences currently, and I doubt we need one either.

Andreas hated Preferences, wanted the settings to live on the actual objects as opposed to in a big (Preferences) pile, and I really identified with that idea.

Thoughts? It's something that any of us could easily do, and I'd volunteer for that.

P.S.

I hit snags with HelpSystem, and was distracted by both real life stuff and (frankly) Burt giving me Squeak bindings for Minecraft. Sorry folks, but Smalltalk just isn't as exciting as Minecraft is.

(j/k! Sort of...)

Casey

On Feb 27, 2013, at 11:26 PM, Helmut <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> increase the font size in the browser code window?
>
> Helmut

Re: Font Size

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Helmut.

You can evaluate

Preferences veryBigFonts

and similar. Please close and reopen any windows after this.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 28/02/2013 04:26 a.m., Helmut wrote:

> Hello
>
> increase the font size in the browser code window?
>
> Helmut

> -----
> Se certifico que el correo no contiene virus.
> Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
> Version: 2012.0.2238 / Base de datos de virus: 2641/5639 - Fecha de la version: 28/02/2013

Re: Font Size

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Casey,

On 28/02/2013 05:32 a.m., Casey Ransberger wrote:
> Oh no. I should know how to do this from memory. I think if you explore Preferences you will find the preference in Cuis. I might be wrong though. Juan will definitely be able to point you in the right direction if I'm not doing a good job of that though.
>
> In other news, should we add this stuff to the appearance menu? I think it might make sense since we don't have a browser for preferences currently, and I doubt we need one either.
>
> Andreas hated Preferences, wanted the settings to live on the actual objects as opposed to in a big (Preferences) pile, and I really identified with that idea.
>
> Thoughts? It's something that any of us could easily do, and I'd volunteer for that.

Sure. I agree with all you say. Go ahead.

> P.S.
>
> I hit snags with HelpSystem, and was distracted by both real life stuff and (frankly) Burt giving me Squeak bindings for Minecraft. Sorry folks, but Smalltalk just isn't as exciting as Minecraft is.
>
> (j/k! Sort of...)
>
> Casey

:)

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

> On Feb 27, 2013, at 11:26 PM, Helmut<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> increase the font size in the browser code window?
>>
>> Helmut
>>

>> --
>

> -----
> Se certifico que el correo no contiene virus.
> Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
> Version: 2012.0.2238 / Base de datos de virus: 2641/5639 - Fecha de la version: 28/02/2013

Re: Font Size

Helmut
Hi Juan

Works fine