Font encoding

Jan Szumiec
Hello,

How would I set the proper encoding for fonts under Squeak? My keyboard
layout under Windows is set to 'PL', and pressing LeftAlt-a should yield
the letter 'ą'. Instead, I am getting some garbage.

Thanks,
jps

Re: Font encoding

Yoshiki Ohshima
  Jan,

> How would I set the proper encoding for fonts under Squeak? My keyboard
> layout under Windows is set to 'PL', and pressing LeftAlt-a should yield
> the letter 'ą'. Instead, I am getting some garbage.

  Sorry for really slow response.  What is PL layout?  The encoding of
fonts is basically Unicode, but the VM and low-level Squeak image code
need some more info on what language you're entering.  (What is the
language?)

  If it is a language covered by "latin-2", Squeak can handle it, but
I think we haven't published the extension to visible place.  If you
need it I or other users in the area can send it to you.

-- Yoshiki