[For the Web Team] Could I get two web pages

[For the Web Team] Could I get two web pages

stéphane ducasse-2
one for 3.9 and one for 3.10

I would like to announce regularly on the web the updates.

Thanks :)

Re: [For the Web Team] Could I get two web pages

Jason Rogers-4
It looks like someone has already added them.

--
Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18

Re: [For the Web Team] Could I get two web pages

Jason Rogers-4
They are Pages right now, but would you like for them to be Folders?
I have added them to the test site as Folders.  It seems to make sense
that you might want to put content under these items as opposed to
just content on their pages.

--
Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18

Re: [For the Web Team] Could I get two web pages

karl-8
Jason Rogers skrev:
> They are Pages right now, but would you like for them to be Folders?
> I have added them to the test site as Folders.  It seems to make sense
> that you might want to put content under these items as opposed to
> just content on their pages.
Isn't it just pages with update info like changelog. But I guess one can
put all sort of stuff there,
so a folder would make sense. I though about adding a Release item on
the menu  as well,
instead of having the pages under download. What do you think ?
Karl

> On 9/10/06, Jason Rogers <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It looks like someone has already added them.
>>
>> On 9/9/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > one for 3.9 and one for 3.10
>> >
>> > I would like to announce regularly on the web the updates.
>> >
>> > Thanks :)
>>
>> --
>> Jason Rogers
>>
>> "Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
>>     Proverbs 29:18

Re: [For the Web Team] Could I get two web pages

stéphane ducasse-2
Pages are ok.
I just want to make the changes in Squeak more present on the web. So
I will try to keep an updated list of the cs
published in 3.10.

Stef

> They are Pages right now, but would you like for them to be Folders?
> I have added them to the test site as Folders.  It seems to make sense
> that you might want to put content under these items as opposed to
> just content on their pages.
>
> On 9/10/06, Jason Rogers <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> It looks like someone has already added them.
>>
>> On 9/9/06, stéphane ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > one for 3.9 and one for 3.10
>> >
>> > I would like to announce regularly on the web the updates.
>> >
>> > Thanks :)
>>
>> --
>> Jason Rogers
>>
>> "Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
>>     Proverbs 29:18
>>

> --
> Jason Rogers
>
> "Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
>    Proverbs 29:18

Re: Re: [For the Web Team] Could I get two web pages

Jason Rogers-4
I like the idea of having a Releases section.  Perhaps you are right
about the folders being overkill.

    Proverbs 29:18

Jason Rogers skrev:
> I like the idea of having a Releases section.  Perhaps you are right
> about the folders being overkill.
I added the releases menu item and pages for
Squeak 3.8
Squeak 3.8.1
Squeak 3.9
Squeak 3.10
We will have to hunt down the 3.8 release info.
Micael Ruger should have the 3.8.1 info.
Stephane  will add the 3.9  and 3.10 info
Karl