Forgive me

Robert Withers
Forgive me for being such a huge unbearable fucking asshole.

Re: [Pharo-users] Forgive me

Robert Withers

Thank you. It breaks my heart I'm who I am, so at odds with who I wish to be. Cave shadowz and distorted viewpoints.

On 11/6/2016 2:56 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
You are forgiven.

Now get back to delivering us awesome features.

Namaste.
Phil

On Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 8:24 AM, Robert Withers <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forgive me for being such a huge unbearable fucking asshole.

Re: Forgive me

Hans-Martin Mosner
Am 06.11.2016 um 08:24 schrieb Robert Withers:
> Forgive me for being such a huge unbearable fucking asshole.

You're forgiven, and be more careful with your account next time :-)