Free Smalltalk Solutions Registration

Chris Cunnington-5
For those attending the Beach Outings Club tomorrow there will be a raffle
(determined by a 20-sided die) for free registration to the Smalltalk
Solutions conference. I didn't say the show. I said the conference. This
retails for ... a lot. It's thanks to show management at http://www.it360.ca

Since some of you don't live in The Annex in Toronto, if you want to be
represented by proxy for this raffle, then send an email to
[hidden email] with the subject line "BOC Raffle".

http://www.seasideparasol.com/club.html

Chris Cunnington

Re: Free Smalltalk Solutions Registration

Milan Zimmermann-2
On 2007 April 16 15:13, Chris Cunnington wrote:
> For those attending the Beach Outings Club tomorrow there will be a raffle
> (determined by a 20-sided die) for free registration to the Smalltalk
> Solutions conference. I didn't say the show. I said the conference.

arghhhh ... and I missed the meeting tonight ... at work, being mauled by
stupid java Spring context xml files ... that hurts twice as much!

But I will make it to the show, "no Springs attached".

See you there, Milan

> This
> retails for ... a lot. It's thanks to show management at
> http://www.it360.ca
>
> Since some of you don't live in The Annex in Toronto, if you want to be
> represented by proxy for this raffle, then send an email to
> [hidden email] with the subject line "BOC Raffle".
>
> http://www.seasideparasol.com/club.html
>
> Chris Cunnington

Re: Free Smalltalk Solutions Registration

Jason Rogers-4
And the winner is.... ?????

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20