Fuel projects, anyone?

Max Leske

Hi everyone,

I was made aware that there actually are people who use Fuel :) I rarely get feedback, apart from the spare bug report, so I was thrilled to hear about people who use it actively or even have applications in production that rely on Fuel.

To celebrate that (and boost my own ego of course...) I've added a "Projects using Fuel" section to the readme on GitHub and I'd love to see more entries in that list! So please let me know (or open a PR!) if you think your project deserves some exposure ;)

Here's the link: https://github.com/theseion/Fuel.

Stay awesome and positive!

Cheers,
Max

Re: Fuel projects, anyone?

timrowledge
Whilst I don't (so far as I know!) use Fuel, we collectively ought to do a lot better at publicising our projects and their uses.

> On 2021-05-27, at 1:05 PM, Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I was made aware that there actually are people who use Fuel :) I rarely get feedback, apart from the spare bug report, so I was thrilled to hear about people who use it actively or even have applications in production that rely on Fuel.
>
> To celebrate that (and boost my own ego of course...) I've added a "Projects using Fuel" section to the readme on GitHub and I'd love to see more entries in that list! So please let me know (or open a PR!) if you think your project deserves some exposure ;)
>
> Here's the link: https://github.com/theseion/Fuel.
>
> Stay awesome and positive!
>
> Cheers,
> Max

tim
No one is listening until you make a mistake