[Fwd: Compiling my own VM]

Tony Garnock-Jones-2
Hi all - this didn't seem to make it through to the list, so reposting :-)

Regards,
  Tony

Hi Craig, hi list,

I'm interested in compiling my own Spoon VM + support code, for two reasons:

1. Running the linux spoon distribution on Debian unstable doesn't work
for me - it complains about a missing pthread_create symbol; and

2. I'd like to experiment with getting spoon running on exotica like
linux for Palm Tungsten T3 and/or OpenMoko environments.

Is the source tree to the VM available anywhere?

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060

re: Compiling my own VM

ccrraaiigg

Hi Tony--

     The VM changes are in the release, as SpoonProcessorChanges.st.
Just file those into a system with VMMaker 3.8b6 or later installed, and
build the VM.

     good luck,

-C

--