Fwd: [Esug-list] ESUG selected as GSoC 2010 mentoring organization!!!!

Fwd: [Esug-list] ESUG selected as GSoC 2010 mentoring organization!!!!

Rita Freudenberg
Squeakland Foundation also submitted a proposal for GSoC with ESUG, you can read about it here:

We are looking for students to work on it!

Rita

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>
Date: March 18, 2010 11:33:19 PM GMT+01:00
To: ESUG Members <[hidden email]>, Pharo Development <[hidden email]>, <[hidden email]>, VisualWorks NC <[hidden email]>, GemStone Seaside beta discussion <[hidden email]>, Seaside - general discussion <[hidden email]>, "AIDA/Web general discussion list" <[hidden email]>, help-smalltalk <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Esug-list] ESUG selected as GSoC 2010 mentoring organization!!!!

We are incredibly proud to announce that ESUG was selected for the GSoC 2010. We have a long list of wonderful projects, mentors and a cool website.

We want to thank you to all the people who help us publishing project ideas, giving feedback on the submit text or the English, etc.

For the moment, we don't know the slots (amount of projects) that we will receive.

Don't worry. We will contact you again very soon to let you know the following steps.

Now, prepare yourself. We have to show the rest of the world why we love Smalltalk so much :)

Thank you very much.

The very happy GSoC admin team

Re: Fwd: [Esug-list] ESUG selected as GSoC 2010 mentoring organization!!!!

Esther Mietzsch
Liebe Squeaker,
nur zur Erinnerung:
es gibt eine Menge Smalltalk/Squeak/Etoys/-Projekte beim Google Summer of
Code.
Die Studenten unter uns sollten sich die Sachen mal angucken und sich ggf.
BALD anmelden!
Gruß
Esther