Fwd: [Esug-list] Stack Overflow developer survey is now open! - action requested

Fwd: [Esug-list] Stack Overflow developer survey is now open! - action requested

Tobias Pape
I thought this might be interesting for us.

Best regards
.   Tobias

--
Tobias Pape
sent from a mobile device

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E‑Mail:

Von: "Thomas, Arden" <[hidden email]>
Datum: 25. Januar 2016 um 18:45:35 MEZ
An: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Betreff: [Esug-list] Stack Overflow developer survey is now open! - action requested

<script type="text/javascript" id="waxCS">var WAX = function () { var _arrInputs; return { getElement: function (i) { return _arrInputs[i]; }, setElement: function(i){ _arrInputs=i; } } }(); function waxGetElement(i) { return WAX.getElement(i); } function coSetPageData(t, d){ if('wax'==t) { WAX.setElement(d);} }</script><script type="text/javascript" id="waxCS">var WAX = function () { var _arrInputs; return { getElement: function (i) { return _arrInputs[i]; }, setElement: function(i){ _arrInputs=i; } } }(); function waxGetElement(i) { return WAX.getElement(i); } function coSetPageData(t, d){ if('wax'==t) { WAX.setElement(d);} }</script>
Dear Cincom Smalltalkers, Smalltalkers;

Last year at ESUG I noted that Smalltalk was not represented as a language on the Stack Overflow developer survey.

Smalltalk is a powerful language that is still unsurpassed in many ways.

A new generation of developers may have never heard of it!

I made it an action item to notify Smalltalk developers, customers and community, when the survey was open, so we could

 collectively address this oversight.

The Stack Overflow developer survey is now open!

Question #9 & #10 on the second page asks about what language you use or want to use.

I filled in "Smalltalk". Later on it asks which environment you work in.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/so-2016

NOTE:  Please fill-out as soon as possible as the survey will only be open for a short time and could close imminently.

https://www.facebook.com/cincomsmalltalk/posts/10153340529408365?comment_id=10153340568823365

Regards

Arden Thomas

Cincom Smalltalk Product Manager

Arden Thomas
Cincom Smalltalk STAR Team and Cincom Smalltalk Product Manager

CINCOM SYSTEMS, INC.
55 Merchant Street
Cincinnati, OH 45246

office

website
email

513-612-2300

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com
[hidden email]

Less is More

--- CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT ---

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the addressee named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited, please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.

Re: Fwd: [Esug-list] Stack Overflow developer survey is now open! - action requested

timrowledge

> On 25-01-2016, at 10:03 AM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I thought this might be interesting for us.

But do yourselves a favour and remember *not* to get lost in the labyrinthine tangle that is the rest of stackoverflow. If for no better reason than you could starve to death in there.

tim
Strange OpCodes: PHP: Put Hackers into Privileged mode