Fwd: [New post] Library Collections | EtoysIllinois | Illinois

Fwd: [New post] Library Collections | EtoysIllinois | Illinois

Steve Thomas-2
I agree with the Post from Sugar Labs @ NSDU.

Etoys Illinois is "one of the best Etoys repositories around".

Stephen

Library Collections | EtoysIllinois | Illinois

by kab13

Library Collections | EtoysIllinois | Illinois.

Can't remember if we have blogged this great site before or not, but probably one of the best Etoys repositories around.

kab13 | May 15, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Categories: Etoys | URL: http://wp.me/p11bkN-ha

Comment    See all comments

http://fargoxo.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/library-collections-etoysillinois-illinois/

Thanks for flying with WordPress.com

Re: Fwd: [New post] Library Collections | EtoysIllinois | Illinois

Harness, Kathleen
Steve,
Thanks for the vote and for letting me know about the Post from Sugar Labs.
Kathleen