Fwd: [Pharo-project] [ANN] DrGeo release 10.08

Fwd: [Pharo-project] [ANN] DrGeo release 10.08

SergeStinckwich
An xo bundle of this application will be available shortly. You could
already try it here:
http://people.ofset.org/hilaire/DrGeoII-10.08.xo

If you could try on your XO machine, please do a report to Hilaire.

I think this is a good idea, if we propose a vietnamese translation of
this activity.
Any volunteers ?

Regards,

Re: Fwd: [Pharo-project] [ANN] DrGeo release 10.08

cmpitg
On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 09:15:08PM +0700, Serge Stinckwich wrote:

>An xo bundle of this application will be available shortly. You could
>already try it here:
>http://people.ofset.org/hilaire/DrGeoII-10.08.xo
>
>If you could try on your XO machine, please do a report to Hilaire.
>
>I think this is a good idea, if we propose a vietnamese translation of
>this activity.
>Any volunteers ?
>
>Regards,

Me as a volunteer!