Fwd: Swiki Support at GT phasing out

1 message Options

Fwd: Swiki Support at GT phasing out

David Faught
I'm not sure why Cees' message didn't make it to the mailing list
archive (which is where I normally look at them), but anyway, he is
offering a new home for the Croquet Swiki.

I guess that I am wondering if the Croquet Consortium will have the
capability or desire to provide an alternative home for a public
Swiki, or if we should just go ahead and take Cees up on his kind
offer.  I am also wondering about what kind of funding the new Squeak
Foundation has.  I remember seeing something about this on the Squeak
mailing list, but I don't offhand remember what it said.