Fwd: Test a random tile.

1 message Options

Fwd: Test a random tile.

Blake-5
The following was sent by Jerome Peace to me.

It works. I would've found it by experimentation but it doesn't light up
the replacement area with green!

--------------

Hi Blake,

I don't have a squeakland account yet so I'm replying
directly.

The trick is Random tiles will replace any object
tile.

So to do a test of say random 10 < 5 .

What you do is start with your morph.

Get an empty script.

Put the test box in the script.

 From the morph get any numerical tile say "morph's x"
and

Put it in the test slot. It turns into morph's x < 5.

Now from the script menu get a random tile and

Drop it directly over the morph's x part of the test.
The ramdom tile will replace morph's x and you will
have:

Random 180 < 5

Adjust the numbers to suit and I believe you have what
you want.

If this works for you please forward it to the
squeakland list.

Yours in service, -- (wiz) Jerome Peace