Fwd: Tweak in Browser Plugin

Fournier Eric
I'm successfully running Tweak now in a browser window via the
NPSqueak plugin. Everything runs bug-equivalent (so far) with the
standalone version with the exception of...

Several keys are mapped oddly from the keyboard when in the Tweak
environment. s,w,h,b, the return key, some others(?) are being paired
with control characters only in Tweak, only in browser. I can run
same image standalone and have no troubles.

The plugin is v3.5.3C1, and we are using much newer (assuming that
plugin version maps to VM version) standalone VMs (3.8.8b14, 3.8.9b7).

I scanned through the image looking for some 'I'm in a browser so do
this weird stuff with keystrokes' code, but found nothing.

Any ideas?

-- Eric

Re: Fwd: Tweak in Browser Plugin

johnmci
It's likely you need a newer browser plugin, there were changes in
3.8.7b2 for Tweak key strokes

You can find a NPSqueak.bundle.sit in the experimental directory in
http://homepage.mac.com/johnmci/FileSharing.html

which is 3.8.8b7