Fwd: [jvm-l] [ANN] Gravel Smalltalk, a modern Smalltalk implementation for the JVM.

Fwd: [jvm-l] [ANN] Gravel Smalltalk, a modern Smalltalk implementation for the JVM.

Angel Java Lopez
FYI

Re: Fwd: [jvm-l] [ANN] Gravel Smalltalk, a modern Smalltalk implementation for the JVM.

garduino
wow, gracias, este si que no lo tenía......

2013/12/20 Angel Java Lopez <[hidden email]>

> FYI

Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino
www.arduinosoftware.com

Re: Fwd: [jvm-l] [ANN] Gravel Smalltalk, a modern Smalltalk implementation for the JVM.

Edgar De Cleene