Fwd: playing croquet across the internet

1 message Options

Fwd: playing croquet across the internet

Jack Johnson
On 4/24/06, Howard Stearns <[hidden email]> wrote:
> better. I still believe that there is tremendous value in having
> users spontaneously create their own routers, any time, any place,
> for use in their own ad-hoc worlds.  But this is not at the top of
> our immediately funded list.

Has anyone tried something like Blossom with Croquet?

http://afs.eecs.harvard.edu/~goodell/blossom/

Maybe even something ugly like IPv6 tunneling?

On a tangent, it could also be interesting to leverage
Zeroconf/Bonjour/Rendezvous to automatically build local ad-hoc
Croquet environments.

-Jack