Fwd: setting for your mailbox squeak-e@lists.squeakfoundation.org are changed

Chris Muller-4
Is anyone else getting these strange spam-looking messages?  They
smack of spam, because they're asking me to "click this link", but
which links to a google groups site..?  That's the kind of ridiculous
thing a spam would try to make you do, all just to give me
"instructions?"

I've marked the first few as spam, but they seem to be coming, rather
systematically, for each list, sooo,  I dunno...

Re: Fwd: setting for your mailbox squeak-e@lists.squeakfoundation.org are changed

Andreas.Raab
Faked headers. There has been no traffic on squeak-e since 2006:

   http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-e/

Cheers,
   - Andreas