GSOC Namespaces

Chris Cunnington
"Is it possible to use this stuff without loading the browser?"

Probably somehow, but the integration with the UI that they've built, when you see it, makes you wonder why you'd want to. It's very nicely done. I guess it's possible, but with great travail that wouldn't be worth it, I don't think.

Using Help System's Extending The System, I get the following error:

Chris