GSOC Namespaces

Chris Cunnington
"Namespaces may be in line with the theme of "small, modular." I don't think OmniBrowser fits that theme."

Actually, I think your absolutely right on this. We do want to have that option. But as a method of approach, I think that direction is premature. This is received, alien technology. It's better to learn to use it the way it was built, and then maybe shear the OmniBrowser from it later. So, I'd say our first step is to make it work as intended.

Chris

Re: GSOC Namespaces

Casey Ransberger-2
That smells of pragmatism:) You're quite right.