GSoC Squeakland project

Ricardo Moran
Hi, as you may already know, this year Squeak was accepted for the Google Summer of Code program as part of the ESUG organization.
I'm currently working on the Squeakland Education project (details here: http://gsoc2010.esug.org/projects/squeakland-education) and I would be glad if you could check out my progress. I don't mean to bother you but if you're interested and you're willing to help, you can subscribe to the following group http://groups.google.com.ar/group/squeakland-education-gsoc-project where I will try to keep all the discussions, project examples and so on.
Thanks in advance!

Richo

Ps: Sorry for crossposting...

Re: GSoC Squeakland project

Chris Cunnington
I was wondering how somebody could watch the progress of the GSOC coders over the summer.
I hope something like this is done for the namespaces project.

Chris

Re: GSoC Squeakland project

Bert Freudenberg
On 07.05.2010, at 12:50, Chris Cunnington wrote:
I was wondering how somebody could watch the progress of the GSOC coders over the summer.
I hope something like this is done for the namespaces project.

Chris

A shared blog would be cool ...

- Bert -

Re: GSoC Squeakland project

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 07.05.2010, at 12:50, Chris Cunnington wrote:
I was wondering how somebody could watch the progress of the GSOC coders over the summer.
I hope something like this is done for the namespaces project.

Chris

A shared blog would be cool ...

This was already "though" at least to include it in the GSoC site. But we were quite busy. I don't know if Janko finally managed to do something with that.

Cheers

Mariano

- Bert -

Re: GSoC Squeakland project

Giovanni Corriga
The Summer of Squeak blog is hosted on Blogspot using a custom alias
http://blog.summer.squeak.org/ . If you wanted we could reuse that
one, quickly.

        Giovanni

2010/5/7 Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]>:

> On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 11:41 PM, Bert Freudenberg <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 07.05.2010, at 12:50, Chris Cunnington wrote:
>>
>> I was wondering how somebody could watch the progress of the GSOC coders
>> over the summer.
>> I hope something like this is done for the namespaces project.
>>
>> Chris
>>
>> A shared blog would be cool ...
>
> This was already "though" at least to include it in the GSoC site. But we
> were quite busy. I don't know if Janko finally managed to do something with
> that.
>
> Cheers
>
> Mariano
>

>> - Bert -

Re: GSoC Squeakland project

Ricardo Moran
I like the idea of a shared blog. I don't know what others students think, though...
Are we going to use this blog or we should just wait for the administrators to include a blog on GSoC site?

Cheers
Richo