GSoC projects

Ricardo Moran
Hi,

I was starting to grade the GSoC projects and I was surprised to find "Get Etoys image to run on CogVM" was not accepted.
May I ask why? I was hoping this project would get elected.

Best regards,
Richo

Re: GSoC projects

Bert Freudenberg

On 13.04.2012, at 16:49, Ricardo Moran wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was starting to grade the GSoC projects and I was surprised to find "Get Etoys image to run on CogVM" was not accepted.
> May I ask why? I was hoping this project would get elected.
>
> Best regards,
> Richo

Possibly no student applied for it?

But better ask on the mentors list, the squeakland folks will hardly know :)

- Bert -

Re: GSoC projects

Karl Ramberg
There was one student interested and invited but he did not send a proposal.
He did send a proposal to port the  H.264 video format to Etoys.

Karl