GTInspector: add view tab for custom object

GTInspector: add view tab for custom object

Mark Rizun
Hi everyone,

I would like to extend GTInspector for custom object - add a roassal view tab.
I found this kind of code to do this:

gtInspectorViewIn: composite
        <gtInspectorPresentationOrder: 40>
        composite roassal2
                title: 'View';
                painting: [ :view | self viewOn: view ]

The problem is, that I want to use a view that I already have, but not the one which is passed as an argument to block [ :view | self viewOn: view ].
It should be simple. Am I missing something?

Best regards,
Mark

Re: GTInspector: add view tab for custom object

Andrei Chis
Hi Mark,

There is an initializeView: method that you could you use to create a custom view

composite roassal2
title: 'Complexity';
titleIcon: MooseIcons mooseSystemComplexity;
initializeView: [ RTMondrian new ];
painting: [ :view :each |
"build views" ]

Does this help?