GUIs in Squeak, advice please

Griff-2
Hi,

May someone who is or has done GUI development in Squeak recently, may
you please recommend the best way to go about implementing a GUI app?

The swiki is information packed, but I would like to get the
perspective of a human being on this one.

Regards,

Grant

Re: GUIs in Squeak, advice please

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

Grant Rettke a écrit :
> May someone who is or has done GUI development in Squeak recently, may
> you please recommend the best way to go about implementing a GUI app?
>
> The swiki is information packed, but I would like to get the
> perspective of a human being on this one.

you may want to have a look at the class TestRunner in 3.9 images. To
run the application : World->open...->Test Runner

--
Damien Cassou