Game Tut

chsmith
http://squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/index.html

I just started with the game tutorial and was able to figure out how to
add the Laser-Game-Model etc to the system browser but how do I add the
subclasses such as BlankCell, Grid, MirrorCell, TargetCell?

Any help on how to use the System Browser would be great.

Thanks,

Chuck Smith

Re: Game Tut

Tapple Gao
On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 04:47:44PM -0600, Chuck Smith wrote:
> http://squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/index.html
>
> I just started with the game tutorial and was able to figure out how to
> add the Laser-Game-Model etc to the system browser but how do I add the
> subclasses such as BlankCell, Grid, MirrorCell, TargetCell?
>
> Any help on how to use the System Browser would be great.

When you select the Laser-Game-Model category, you see a class
creation template on the bottom pane of the Browser. Fill it out
as shown, then right-click and press "accept" (or press the
keystroke alt-s/cmd-s, depending on platform)

I am CC'ing this to Stephan; Stephan, could you add these
instructions to page
http://squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/015.html