Getting a list of files from a folder

Marcus Strehlow
Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how a list of files of a given directory can
be put into a PluggableListMorph. It is important to me to find this
out as I am trying to create something that works with reading the
content of files.

Can you guys help me on this?

Thanks,
Marcus

Re: Getting a list of files from a folder

Michael Davies-2
On Jan 19, 2008 2:22 PM, Marcus Strehlow <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to figure out how a list of files of a given directory can
> be put into a PluggableListMorph. It is important to me to find this
> out as I am trying to create something that works with reading the
> content of files.

Hi Marcus,
Have a look at http://www.squeaksource.com/SampleImageViewer.html

It's a small image viewer application I wrote a while ago to help me
understand Morphic apps. No guarantees for the quality of the code,
but it shows how to use PluggableListMorph.

Cheers,
Michael

Re: Getting a list of files from a folder

Diogenes Moreira
Marcus:
         please see in Morphic-FileList category. There are a couple of classes to solve that problem.
       These classes are used in filein menu.

Regards.

Marcus Strehlow escribió:
Hi all,

I am trying to figure out how a list of files of a given directory can be put into a PluggableListMorph. It is important to me to find this out as I am trying to create something that works with reading the content of files.

Can you guys help me on this?

Thanks,
Marcus

Lic. Diogenes Alberto Moreira
http://sem-e-tech.com.ar http://officious.st http://www.integrasolutions.com.ar
"Las personas felices se permiten ser felices; Las infelices siguen haciendo cosas que aborrecen y las perjudican contibuyendo a su infelicidad."
Dr. David Niven