Getting back into it...

Mark Mayfield-2
Greetings...

I've been away for some time now.

I used Squeak from the beginning up until version 3.8, and I have one question about the latest version...what happened to my assignment arrow???

Is there a way to set the default font to display an arrow instead of the underscore?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Getting back into it...

Ian Trudel-2
Hi Mark,

It's been changed for := assignment for compatibility reasons as far
as I remember. It's still possible to display assignment as an arrow
though. Search in Preference browser for the word assignment and you
should find the option to render left arrow. Good to see you back in
the community, whoever you are. :))

Ian.

http://mecenia.blogspot.com/

Re: Getting back into it...

Juan Vuletich-4
Mark Mayfield wrote:

> Greetings...
>
> I've been away for some time now.
>
> I used Squeak from the beginning up until version 3.8, and I have one question about the latest version...what happened to my assignment arrow???
>
> Is there a way to set the default font to display an arrow instead of the underscore?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

StrikeFont allInstancesDo: [ :font |
    font glyphs size > 1 ifTrue: [