Getting the development version

Eric Yu-3
How do you get Jabberwocky?  The downloads page doesn't mention a file.

Re: Getting the development version

David Faught
On 1/11/08, Eric Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> How do you get Jabberwocky?  The downloads page doesn't mention a file.

Currently, the only way is to update the base SDK image yourself.
Some instructions are at:
http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/Keeping_Image_Current

Re: Getting the development version

Mark P. McCahill-2
I added a link on this page

    http://croquetproject.org/index.php/Downloads

to a current build of the SDK - I think we are at the point where
enough people
want to kick the tires without going through the patch experience
that it makes sense
to maintain a current build, so I'll do that going forward.

Everyone is still more than welcome to apply the changesets
themselves, of course ;-)

On Jan 14, 2008, at 11:38 AM, David Faught wrote:

> On 1/11/08, Eric Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> How do you get Jabberwocky?  The downloads page doesn't mention a
>> file.
>> --
>> [hidden email]
>> SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.lonestar.org
>
> Currently, the only way is to update the base SDK image yourself.
> Some instructions are at:
> http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/Keeping_Image_Current

Mark P. McCahill
Architect, Computing Systems
Duke University - Office of Information Technology
334 Blackwell Street, Suite 2107
Durham, North Carolina 27701
USA

[hidden email]
+1 919-724-0708  (mobile)
+1 929 668 2964  (fax)

Re: Getting the development version

Matthew Schmidt-2
Mark, I just want to say thank you so much for putting together this updated build. I run Croquet on six or seven different machines and they are all out of whack as far as staying current is concerned. This has saved me A LOT of time.

Clearly, Croquet is not at the level of development where we would be seeing nightlies, but is there any chance of perhaps seeing monthlies?

Thanks again.

-Matt