Give One. Get One. Now!!

Ron Teitelbaum
Hi All,

This is just a reminder that you can now help the OLPC project by purchasing
XO laptop's.  You will give one to a child in the developing world and get
one for yourself.  The Give One. Get One. program is only available for a
limited time so don't delay.

http://news.squeak.org/2007/11/13/give-one-get-one-now/

Or go directly to:

http://www.laptopgiving.org/en/index.php

Check out a cool review:

http://news.squeak.org/2007/10/05/pretty-cool-nytimes-olpc-review/

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

RE: Give One. Get One. Now!!

Holz, Marc
Hi,

I'm interested who on this list is planning to participate in Give One
Get One.

I'm located in Germany and would like to order one or two of these
latops.
Since the order will currently work for US and Canadian residents only I
don't know how to arrange shipping
outside the US.

Best Regards,

Marc Holz

get answers to even the most basic questionsabout Squeak.'; 'Seaside -
general discussion'; [hidden email]; 'Squeakland list';
[hidden email]; 'Cryptography Team Development
List'; 'The mailing list for the Squeak News Team'
Subject: [croquet-dev] Give One. Get One. Now!!

Hi All,

This is just a reminder that you can now help the OLPC project by
purchasing XO laptop's.  You will give one to a child in the developing
world and get one for yourself.  The Give One. Get One. program is only
available for a limited time so don't delay.

http://news.squeak.org/2007/11/13/give-one-get-one-now/

Or go directly to:

http://www.laptopgiving.org/en/index.php

Check out a cool review:

http://news.squeak.org/2007/10/05/pretty-cool-nytimes-olpc-review/

Thanks,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Give One. Get One. Now!!

Bert Freudenberg
There is an initiative of like-minded people at

        http://olpc-deutschland.de/

- Bert -