Glamour

Júlio Martins
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Glamour

Stéphane Ducasse
did you look at Merlin?

Stef

On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Júlio Martins wrote:

> Hi buddies!
>
> I need to know how implement a simple wizard using the glamour. For example, i need include two radio buttons, a text box and maybe a label, in this wizard.
> Glamour offers this items?
>
> Julio Martins

> Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Re: Glamour

Júlio Martins
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Glamour

cdelaunay
There should be the class 'MerlinExamples' with a set of examples on the class side.
There is also an extension to render merlin wizards with Glamour: the package MerlinGlamour at http://www.squeaksource.com/Merlin.
Once MerlinGlamour loaded, you could do something like:

  myGlamourBrowser
spawn: [ myMerlinWizard  glamourWizard ] entitled: 'my menu title'.

It looks like what you want to do (?)

2011/12/5 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>
Hi Stef!
I had looked about Merlin, but i do not found any examples to understand how it works, and I don't know if i can integrate it with Glamour. A have an application that uses a Glamour panel and I would like to do a menu and from this menu call my wizard with options to modify the visualization on this panel.

Might you help me?

On 5 December 2011 10:18, Stéphane Ducasse [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
did you look at Merlin?

Stef

On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Júlio Martins wrote:

> Hi buddies!
>
> I need to know how implement a simple wizard using the glamour. For example, i need include two radio buttons, a text box and maybe a label, in this wizard.
> Glamour offers this items?
>
> Julio Martins

> Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

http://forum.world.st/Glamour-tp4160211p4160243.html
To start a new topic under Moose, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Moose, click here.
NAML

Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Cyrille Delaunay

Re: Glamour

abergel
A number of tests comes with Merlin. Tests are important to get a better understanding of a software.

Alexandre

On 5 Dec 2011, at 10:17, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> There should be the class 'MerlinExamples' with a set of examples on the class side.
> There is also an extension to render merlin wizards with Glamour: the package MerlinGlamour at http://www.squeaksource.com/Merlin.
> Once MerlinGlamour loaded, you could do something like:
>
>   myGlamourBrowser
> spawn: [ myMerlinWizard  glamourWizard ] entitled: 'my menu title'.
>

> It looks like what you want to do (?)
>

> 2011/12/5 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>
> Hi Stef!
> I had looked about Merlin, but i do not found any examples to understand how it works, and I don't know if i can integrate it with Glamour. A have an application that uses a Glamour panel and I would like to do a menu and from this menu call my wizard with options to modify the visualization on this panel.
>
> Might you help me?
>
> On 5 December 2011 10:18, Stéphane Ducasse [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> did you look at Merlin?
>
> Stef
>
> On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Júlio Martins wrote:
>
> > Hi buddies!
> >
> > I need to know how implement a simple wizard using the glamour. For example, i need include two radio buttons, a text box and maybe a label, in this wizard.
> > Glamour offers this items?
> >
> > Julio Martins

> > Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

> http://forum.world.st/Glamour-tp4160211p4160243.html
> To start a new topic under Moose, email [hidden email]
> To unsubscribe from Moose, click here.
> NAML

> Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

> Cyrille Delaunay
> http://cyrilledelaunay.seasidehosting.st/

Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

Re: Glamour

thanks cyrille.
Nice to hear about you.

Stef

On Dec 5, 2011, at 2:17 PM, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> There should be the class 'MerlinExamples' with a set of examples on the class side.
> There is also an extension to render merlin wizards with Glamour: the package MerlinGlamour at http://www.squeaksource.com/Merlin.
> Once MerlinGlamour loaded, you could do something like:
>
>   myGlamourBrowser
> spawn: [ myMerlinWizard  glamourWizard ] entitled: 'my menu title'.
>

> It looks like what you want to do (?)
>

> 2011/12/5 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>
> Hi Stef!
> I had looked about Merlin, but i do not found any examples to understand how it works, and I don't know if i can integrate it with Glamour. A have an application that uses a Glamour panel and I would like to do a menu and from this menu call my wizard with options to modify the visualization on this panel.
>
> Might you help me?
>
> On 5 December 2011 10:18, Stéphane Ducasse [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
> did you look at Merlin?
>
> Stef
>
> On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Júlio Martins wrote:
>
> > Hi buddies!
> >
> > I need to know how implement a simple wizard using the glamour. For example, i need include two radio buttons, a text box and maybe a label, in this wizard.
> > Glamour offers this items?
> >
> > Julio Martins

> > Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

> http://forum.world.st/Glamour-tp4160211p4160243.html
> To start a new topic under Moose, email [hidden email]
> To unsubscribe from Moose, click here.
> NAML

> Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

> Cyrille Delaunay
> http://cyrilledelaunay.seasidehosting.st/

Re: Glamour

Tudor Girba-2
Indeed, nice to hear from you :)

Doru

On 5 Dec 2011, at 18:38, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> thanks cyrille.
> Nice to hear about you.
>
> Stef
>
> On Dec 5, 2011, at 2:17 PM, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:
>
>> There should be the class 'MerlinExamples' with a set of examples on the class side.
>> There is also an extension to render merlin wizards with Glamour: the package MerlinGlamour at http://www.squeaksource.com/Merlin.
>> Once MerlinGlamour loaded, you could do something like:
>>
>>  myGlamourBrowser
>> spawn: [ myMerlinWizard  glamourWizard ] entitled: 'my menu title'.
>>

>> It looks like what you want to do (?)
>>

>> 2011/12/5 Júlio Martins <[hidden email]>
>> Hi Stef!
>> I had looked about Merlin, but i do not found any examples to understand how it works, and I don't know if i can integrate it with Glamour. A have an application that uses a Glamour panel and I would like to do a menu and from this menu call my wizard with options to modify the visualization on this panel.
>>
>> Might you help me?
>>
>> On 5 December 2011 10:18, Stéphane Ducasse [via Smalltalk] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> did you look at Merlin?
>>
>> Stef
>>
>> On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:02 PM, Júlio Martins wrote:
>>
>>> Hi buddies!
>>>
>>> I need to know how implement a simple wizard using the glamour. For example, i need include two radio buttons, a text box and maybe a label, in this wizard.
>>> Glamour offers this items?
>>>
>>> Julio Martins

>>> Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

>> http://forum.world.st/Glamour-tp4160211p4160243.html
>> To start a new topic under Moose, email [hidden email]
>> To unsubscribe from Moose, click here.
>> NAML

>> Sent from the Moose mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

>> --
>> Cyrille Delaunay
>> http://cyrilledelaunay.seasidehosting.st/

www.tudorgirba.com