Gmane feed not working?

Andreas.Raab
Hi Folks -

I just realized that it looks as if the Gmane news feed for squeak-dev
isn't working properly. If you look at the feed at
http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general doesn't
seem to have anything past Feb 20th. Infortunately I receive *all* my
Squeak-dev mails via Gmane which means that I've been missing quite some
stuff.

Any ideas what might have caused that and perhaps how to fix it? Or who
to contact for this issue?

Cheers,
   - Andreas

Re: Gmane feed not working?

Bert Freudenberg
On 22.02.2010, at 01:37, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Hi Folks -
>
> I just realized that it looks as if the Gmane news feed for squeak-dev isn't working properly. If you look at the feed at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general doesn't seem to have anything past Feb 20th. Infortunately I receive *all* my Squeak-dev mails via Gmane which means that I've been missing quite some stuff.
>
> Any ideas what might have caused that and perhaps how to fix it? Or who to contact for this issue?
>
> Cheers,
>  - Andreas

Guess it was just a slow Sunday ...

- Bert -

Re: Gmane feed not working?

Ken Causey-3
On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 11:04 +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On 22.02.2010, at 01:37, Andreas Raab wrote:
> >
> > Hi Folks -
> >
> > I just realized that it looks as if the Gmane news feed for squeak-dev isn't working properly. If you look at the feed at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general doesn't seem to have anything past Feb 20th. Infortunately I receive *all* my Squeak-dev mails via Gmane which means that I've been missing quite some stuff.
> >
> > Any ideas what might have caused that and perhaps how to fix it? Or who to contact for this issue?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >  - Andreas
> >

> Guess it was just a slow Sunday ...
>
> - Bert -
I take it from Bert's comment and a quick perusal of the gmane archive
that the problem has been fixed.  Do you agree Andreas?

Ken

Re: Gmane feed not working?

Andreas.Raab
Ken Causey wrote:

> On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 11:04 +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
>> On 22.02.2010, at 01:37, Andreas Raab wrote:
>>> Hi Folks -
>>>
>>> I just realized that it looks as if the Gmane news feed for squeak-dev isn't working properly. If you look at the feed at http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.general doesn't seem to have anything past Feb 20th. Infortunately I receive *all* my Squeak-dev mails via Gmane which means that I've been missing quite some stuff.
>>>
>>> Any ideas what might have caused that and perhaps how to fix it? Or who to contact for this issue?
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>>  - Andreas
>>>
>> Guess it was just a slow Sunday ...
>>
>> - Bert -
>
> I take it from Bert's comment and a quick perusal of the gmane archive
> that the problem has been fixed.  Do you agree Andreas?

Yup, looks like it "cured" itself.

Cheers,
   - Andreas