Gofer, Metacello

bprior
Is there a brief tutorial somewhere that describes Gofer and Metacello? I went to SqueakSource and I see that all the files in Metacello are "Configurationof<Filename>." I am familiar with Monticello and repositories but Gofer and Metacello seem to have crept up on me unawares. There is nothing in Squeak Wiki about them.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Gofer, Metacello

John McKeon
There is a "tutorial" for Gofer on Lukas Renggli's blog here. I'm not sure where there is info on Metacello you can try searching Dale Henrich's blog

Hope this helps
John

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Bruce Prior <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a brief tutorial somewhere that describes Gofer and Metacello? I went to SqueakSource and I see that all the files in Metacello are "Configurationof<Filename>." I am familiar with Monticello and repositories but Gofer and Metacello seem to have crept up on me unawares. There is nothing in Squeak Wiki about them.

Thanks in advance for your help.

http://jmck.seasidehosting.st

Re: Gofer, Metacello

fstephany
The Metacello wiki:
http://code.google.com/p/metacello/w/list

On 06/04/10 04:43, John McKeon wrote:

> There is a "tutorial" for Gofer on Lukas Renggli's blog here
> <http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/gofer>. I'm not sure where there is
> info on Metacello you can try searching Dale Henrich's blog
> <http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/>
>
> <http://gemstonesoup.wordpress.com/>Hope this helps
> John
>
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Bruce Prior <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Is there a brief tutorial somewhere that describes Gofer and
>     Metacello? I went to SqueakSource and I see that all the files in
>     Metacello are "Configurationof<Filename>." I am familiar with
>     Monticello and repositories but Gofer and Metacello seem to have
>     crept up on me unawares. There is nothing in Squeak Wiki about them.
>
>     Thanks in advance for your help.

> http://jmck.seasidehosting.st

http://www.agilitic.com
+32 (0)484/580.322