Gofer in Pharo 1.1

Lukas Renggli
Hi Dale,

It looks like Metacello loads some old Gofer version into Pharo 1.1.
This causes debuggers to fly around when it tries to parse deformed
package names. The fixed version in Pharo 1.1 (the latest version of
Gofer) should work in Pharo 1.0 and 1.1, and should probably be used
with Metacello too.

Lukas

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Gofer in Pharo 1.1

Dale
Good point lukas ... I'll publish a new version of Gofer (and Metacello) today or tomorrow ... thanks for the heads up...

Dale
----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| Hi Dale,
|
| It looks like Metacello loads some old Gofer version into Pharo 1.1.
| This causes debuggers to fly around when it tries to parse deformed
| package names. The fixed version in Pharo 1.1 (the latest version of
| Gofer) should work in Pharo 1.0 and 1.1, and should probably be used
| with Metacello too.
|
| Lukas

| Lukas Renggli
| www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Gofer in Pharo 1.1

Dale
I've published a new version of the Gofer config, but since the new code will require porting to GemStone, I'm going to hold off using it in Metacello until I get the GLASS 1.0-beta.8 release out the door...

Dale
----- "Dale Henrichs" <[hidden email]> wrote:

| Good point lukas ... I'll publish a new version of Gofer (and
| Metacello) today or tomorrow ... thanks for the heads up...
|
| Dale
| ----- "Lukas Renggli" <[hidden email]> wrote:
|
| | Hi Dale,
| |
| | It looks like Metacello loads some old Gofer version into Pharo
| 1.1.
| | This causes debuggers to fly around when it tries to parse deformed
| | package names. The fixed version in Pharo 1.1 (the latest version
| of
| | Gofer) should work in Pharo 1.0 and 1.1, and should probably be
| used
| | with Metacello too.
| |
| | Lukas