Going and returning

Americo Damasceno
1 - An interesting thing about Cobalt salve&load:
If we load this saved copy of the MarsWorld:

http://www.dmu.com/cobalt/Teste.c3d

we have a Portal for return to the original island.
My sugestion: this (a Portal for return) can be a default for all the loads.
Try...

2 - The loaded island now doesn't go to the Cache. Why? This feature of the
previous version is good for a reload of big islands...

Thanks,

Americo Damasceno

Re: Going and returning

waufrepi III

hey,

       quick question. if your planning on changing the tutorials to correspond to cobalt is it worth completing the video tutorials I've been (albeit slowly) working on?

John