Google Charts on Seaside

Michael Davies-2
I was just putting together a simple component to help me use Google's
mapping API, when I saw Lukas' blog post recording the exercise in
remote pair-programming that he, Philippe Marshall and Adriaan van Os
did to develop their version.

I've just downloaded it and started playing and it looks great!

Thanks to the dynamic trio for producing such a useful tool (and with
such good timing)!

Michael

Re: Google Charts on Seaside

Michael Davies-2
Sorry, this was meant for the Seaside list.