Google Summer of Code 2013 Program - European Smalltalk User Group

1 message Options

Google Summer of Code 2013 Program - European Smalltalk User Group

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

As every year, Google launched its "Google Summer of
Code " initiative from June to September 2013.
Google Summer of Code is a global program that offers student
developers stipends (5000 US dollars) to write code for various open
source software projects during summer (3 months). A unique
opportunity for students to participate in the development of free
software.

More details are available online here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2013

I am the co-admin of GSOC 2013 for ESUG (European
Smalltalk User Group) community and we will propose the March 29,
2013, projects for students in the context of the GSOC 2013 program.

If you are a student and you want to discover a new programming
language (Smalltalk) do not hesitate to contact me.

You can also visit our website:
http://gsoc2013.esug.org/

and join the mailing list for students:
http://groups.google.com/group/smalltalk-gsoc-students

Students will have to choose their project between April 22 and May 3, 2013.

You can find more information about the Smalltalk programming language
Smalltalk and its eco-system here:
http://www.world.st/

See also below the announce in english.
Sincerely,