Got to find my X11 sdk in Apple Developers

Got to find my X11 sdk in Apple Developers

Paul Sheldon-2
Darwin is smart enough to know that is my available X when I look at the
depends of xrender in the Portfile requiring
XFree86 and go for a Darwin port of it.

All the stuff on the left of the list balked at X. This is the new
roadblock/stumblingblock/stone/milestone for making hypotheses and also
what I choose to set as milestone done for today.

Now my lateral thinking will focus on X.

Re: Got to find my X11 sdk in Apple Developers

Kyle Hamilton
The X11 SDK is on your Tiger (10.4.x) installation disk, and is
installed as part of Xcode.

-Kyle H